1. My parents got divorced when I was two. I have no memories of them together.
2. I will always fight for the things/people I love.
3. I am a hopeless romantic. I am terrified of being alone and unloved.
4. I love looking at wedding dresses and I can’t wait to plan my own wedding! (:
5. I know what it feels like to be in love…and i wouldn’t trade this feeling for the world.
6. I had a crush on my boyfriend for 2 years before anything happened between us.
7. I don’t support abortion, but i know if we get rid of it for good, girls will find other, more dangerous ways, of killing the unborn baby.
8. I wanna be a lawyer and fight for the people that need to be fought for.
9. I LOVE little kids, and i would do ANYTHING to help one that is in danger or just needs a parental figure.
10. I plan on adopting children.
11. When I was 16, I went with the Nebraska State Patrol to do cigarette buys…I would walk in and ask for cigarettes…if they didn’t card me & sold them to me, the trooper i was with would go inside and ticket the employee that sold to me.
12. I applied for, and was accepted into the Jr. Law Cadet Program when I was a junior. I spent a week at the State Patrol Training Academy learning all about law enforcement.
13. I seriously have a problem spending money.
14. When I was 3, I was on posters all over Gage County to prevent Child Abuse.
15. My dad used to be an undercover drug cop.
16. I love getting dressed up, but i am nowhere near a girly girl.
17. I wish i had a baby fox named Raz.
18. My favorite gaming system is N64! (OLDSCHOOL!!!)
19. I am self-conscious about the wierdest things.
20. I have never felt incredibly pretty.
21. I love dreaming. If my dreams were made into movies, I would be rich.
22. My favorite numbers are 12 and 28.
23. I have played basketball, soccer, softball, golf and ran track at some point growing up. I have never been good at any.
24. I’ve never had the chicken pox.
25. I have never broken any bones.
26. I have detassled, worked at the gun club, Runza and now I work at Blackburn Technologies.
27. I’m easily annoyed. Usually with the dumbest things.
28. I enjoy Woodchuck.
29. I have never been to a party.
30. I have never smoked or done drugs.
31. I am a virgin.
32. I love going to pools & lakes.
33. I wish all lakes were completely clear. If I can’t see what I’m swimmming it, it creeps me the hell out.
34. I don’t like bridges. They scare me.
35. I want to travel somewhere exotic very soon.
36. I want to see the world.
37. I have almost every season of House on DVD.
38. I love the TV show Dollhouse. PHENOMENAL!
39. I would rather get a giant hug from my boyfriend than some sloppy romantic kiss.
40. I like going on dates. ALOT.
41. My ex boyfriend was crazy and would physically and emotionally abuse me..I’m glad I finally got the courage to walk away.
42. I’ll treat you the way you treat me. Don’t get on my bad side & you’ll be fine.
43. There aren’t many people that I can count on. I can honestly think of 4 people that I can trust with absolutely everything.
44. After this summer, there are some “friends” that I will never see again, and quite frankly, I’m okay with that.
45. I hate 2-faced people. If you have something to say, man up and say it to my face. Don’t pretend like you like me when we all know the shit you say when I’m not around.
46. I have zero tolerance for ignorant people.
47. I have never had braces or a retainer.
48. I could live off of Italian food for the rest of my life. I don’t care how fat I get…It would definitely be worth it!
49. A guy, in a suit, with a nice body might possibly be the sexiest thing ever.
50. When I was little I would always shut my finger in the car door or accidentally staple my finger in class.